Friday 18 February 2011

Buzzword Bazinga


Welcome all to the opening ceremony for Buzzword Bazinga, or BB from now on. I apologise in advance for the lack of fanfare, excitement and sparkle but I didn't have the directorial assistance of Danny Boyle . If you don't get the reference, then you clearly should pay more attention to the 2012 Olympics which is being hosted in East London - where I live. So if you are looking for a place to come and watch the proceedings and pay and exorbitant fee to stay in a tiny little pad, then drop me a line.
BB is a new game devised by me but probably subconsciously ripped off from somewhere else. If it hasn't and the games popularity sky rockets, gets play by families across the world and Hasbro turn into a cash haemorrhaging board game then let it be known that tech-rash was here first! Yes, an unlikely scenario I know given the flimsiness of the finer detail.

Nevertheless, the core rules to BB are simple. Take one buzzword and try explain it to an audience without using the buzzword itself. If they get it then they Bazingered! your buzzword. If they don't then your buzzword has Bazingered them. Either way, Bazinga! is involved a lot and if, like me, you enjoy saying the word then you should have a right ol' laf playing. Oh, and feel free to invent your own scoring system because I haven't figured that bit out yet.

BB in a blog context is a bit different in the way that isn't not a game you can play; but rather my attempt at digesting and demystifying buzzwords and Bazingering! the hell out of them.

So stay tuned for this weeks buzzword: [Assistance Locate Construction].

No comments:

Post a Comment